sunset

sunset

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Act III

ACT III of BSR


They say every action has an equal and opposite reaction
and once something is set in motion, it cant help but build momentum...
One things for certain, what goes around comes around.
Like anything else your gonna have to make it work for you.
Whats sad is when everything around you is falling apart, you wipe get up. As if nothing happens.
As for me, I like knowing how things are going to turn out
but when growing up, you know whats expected of you and who you suppose to be
so i spend all my time for the privlage of living my life reckless and having fun
so what if i made some bad mistakes but i made up for them...
so what if i did wrong but why do right when people already expect the worst of you.
so what if i i felt that other people desvered more than i did.
and you know what im finally learning you cant fight who you are.
and you showed me that.
not screwing up my life anymore....the only ammo ppl have now is how much of
A HEARTLESS BITCH I've become....no more no more MS. NICE GAL
xoxo Lizbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment